This page is to explain How to use the below web site if you can not Read Kanji charactors during Japanese language study.
HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE !?
(1) You need PC where you can read Japanese characctors, of course.
(2) In case there is a Kanji word「吸収」 , pls follow the following steps.
1) 「吸」includes 「口」（くち）in the Kanji.
It is called 「くちへん」(kuchi-hen) as it is the Left Part of one kanji.
the Part of Kanji is called 「部首」(bushu).
2) According to the Writing Order 「書き順」, 「口」(kuchi) has 3 strokes to write it.
so, the number of writing strokes 「部首画数」(bushu kakusuu) is 3, in this case.
3) Please look at the first page of the web site.
and find the Second part named 「部首から探す」(search based on Bushu).
4) There are Search by Bushu Kakusuu 「部首の画数から探す」.
5) In this case, you have to click 「１画～４画」, because Kuchi-hen has 3 strokes.
6) In the 2nd page of the web site, please look at 「部首の画数が３画」(bushu strokes is 3 ) and find small Kuchi 「口」 to Click.
7) In the 3rd page, you will find a list of many Kanji charactors under Kuchi-Hen「口へん」.
8) at the top line and right end, you can find the Kanji 「吸」 of Kuchi-Hen.
9) Click the 「吸」 and go to next page.
10) In the 4th page, you can find the Kanji 「吸」 under 2159, with the explanation.
Here, you can find the Reading and a few words using the Kanji 「吸」.
読み： キュウ、 す（う）
語句： 「吸収」きゅうしゅう 「呼吸」こきゅう
使い方が 分かりましたか ？？
Do you understand how to use this On-Line Kanji Jiten ?
if you still have any further question, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Ganbatte kudasai .
by Sase Tamotsu